Thursday, January 13, 2011

Days 7,8,9,10,11 / 365

We've been hit by a really bad stomach virus, so I am very behind.  Please forgive the poor effort, when everyone in the house has been very sick for over 5 days, photography just takes a back seat.  All shot w/ Nikon D90 18-55mm lens, some w/ natural light or w/ speedlight likely bounced from the ceiling.  I played in photoshop w/ them a lot, trying to make them look better.

Day 11 /365

Day 10 / 365
Some random stuff lying around I tried to make a picture out of.

Day 9 / 365
The lovely cable mess in my house.  The hubby was in the midst of putting up a new shelf and switching all the electronics in our living room when the toddler got very sick.  So this is the way is stayed....

Day 8 / 365
my poor guy sick and sleeping on the couch with his lovies, I only took one of these.

Day 7 / 365
This is the photo that should have been posted the day my son got sick.  I am convinced I can get this better edited, but my PS skills aren't great and I don't have time right now.  I will revisit later ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Awww... poor little guy! Hope you guys feel better soon!!

    And GREAT photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, as usual! I hope you all recover from that darn stomach virus soon! Gracie and I both had one in December, and while ours only lasted about 2 days, it was horrible, so I feel for you. Glad you had a moment to catch up with pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete