Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Imagine this... I've been ill AGAIN, so I am playing catchup.... (man, 2 year olds are such little incubators!)
I've been addicted to my 50mm lens lately.  So small and light, nice and sharp ;-)

Day 24 / 365
Nikon D90, 50mm 1.8 lens, ISO 200, SS 1/200, F2, spot focus, WB auto, speedlight ttl bounced from ceiling.
Grey bubble wrap.  Who knew it existed?

Day 23 / 365
Nikon D90, 50mm 1.8 lens, ISO 400, SS 1/800, F2.8, spot focus, WB auto. 
I took this picture at a Flickr meets this past weekend.  I'd been meaning to go to a meetup for at least the last year, but DH & I finishing grad school took precedence over playing.  I am SO glad I went to this one, it was for strobes.  I learned SO much!!!  There are some seriously amazing photographers in the group.  Non-natural lighting scares me (mostly b/c of cost), but now that I have this awesome speedlight, I need to learn how to use it!  And it is just seriously cool.


Day22 / 365
 Nikon D90, 50mm 1.8 lens, ISO 200, SS 1/200, F1.8, spot focus, WB auto, natural light.
Yes, lots of painting in our household.

Day21 / 365
 Nikon D90, 50mm 1.8 lens, ISO 1000 (whups, forgot to turn it down again), SS 1/200, F4, spot focus, WB auto, speedlight ttl bounced from ceiling.
I love the way the bead reflects the light bounced from the ceiling.

Day 20 / 365
Nikon D90, 50mm 1.8 lens, ISO 1000 (whups, forgot to turn it down again), SS 1/200, F1.8, spot focus, WB auto, speedlight ttl bounced from ceiling.
my guy's gorgeous hair.... so many women pay so much money to get this color hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment