Catching the gorgeous afternoon light filtering through our southern facing window. And yes, more choo choo's ;-)
Nikon D90 18-55mm Lens, ISO 100, f 4.8, SS 1/160 window light. Light edits w/ crop & TRA actions.
That is a lovely light! Don't you love when you can catch it at the perfect time?? I also saw that you got a speedlight for Christmas! That is awesome! That is one of the (many...) things on my ever growing list! :) I'm trying to save up for a new Canon first...let's see how long this takes me. ;)
That is a lovely light! Don't you love when you can catch it at the perfect time?? I also saw that you got a speedlight for Christmas! That is awesome! That is one of the (many...) things on my ever growing list! :) I'm trying to save up for a new Canon first...let's see how long this takes me. ;)
ReplyDelete