Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19 / 365

Even though I am crazy tired today I had fun doing these.  I got the idea from Jodi Friedman posting on The Pioneer Woman (for MCP Actions).  Check the link, it is pretty cool.
The picture taking was ok (as viewed in camera), it wasn't until I looked at the pictures on my computer that I realized they looked pretty cool.  I had fun post processing these b/c I didn't have to make the colors look any particular way (instead I played with it until I liked it).
Which one is your favorite?




2 comments:

  1. I like the second one. The red/brown rust colored one. These would be great backgrounds for blogs and web pages. Have you thought about trying to sell some of your pictures for this purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added a link to this post at a community I have in facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Teach-Children-to-Read/103519196359196
    Look for it there. I'd love it if you'd join this community by liking it. You can add comments, questions, and links.
    Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete