documenting my love and learning of photography
I wish it looked like that here! I would love a little snow, and I know Gracie would enjoy it, too!
Argh, snow?!?!?! YUCK! It's this time of year when I am so happy to be living in the South :)Thanks for the info on watermarking... I don't own ANY real editing software, but I might get photoshop for Christmas.And SITS is a ton of fun if you're looking to increase your readerships! Check out their site:www.thesitsgirls.com~Elizabeth
Will you please send some of that snow my way? I don't like to drive or even be out in it but I sure love looking out the window at it.
I wish it looked like that here! I would love a little snow, and I know Gracie would enjoy it, too!
ReplyDeleteArgh, snow?!?!?! YUCK! It's this time of year when I am so happy to be living in the South :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the info on watermarking... I don't own ANY real editing software, but I might get photoshop for Christmas.
And SITS is a ton of fun if you're looking to increase your readerships! Check out their site:
www.thesitsgirls.com
~Elizabeth
Will you please send some of that snow my way? I don't like to drive or even be out in it but I sure love looking out the window at it.
ReplyDelete