
All I really want for Christmas (that money can't buy b/c w/ money I will get a 50mm 1.8 lens!) is to get caught up to current day on this blog! I am posting pictures from March 2009 right now.... I WILL get there... eventually. Hopefully during the holiday break from work I can get some done. I also really want to get caught up on Z's baby book.... I have a gorgeous scrapbook for him that I've barely done anything in b/c I am too busy playing with photos. ;-)
To piggy back on Elizabeth's post in a non-photo kind of way... Two years ago I got my present on Christmas, I just wouldn't know if for 2 more weeks....I've got my boy... now I just need a girl ;-) Hopefully when the time is right. Heavens... then I will even MORE pictures to take and less time to edit them (so hopefully I will just get them all right in camera). I love it :-)
Hi! Just found your blog, and I believe you know both Elizabeth and Jade (both friend's of mine). I am also a photographer in training, so to speak. I take random pictures every day of my little one for my blog, play around in Lightroom, and try to learn from experience. I am also hoping for a new lens this year! I currently use the kit lens from my Canon xti and a 55-250mm. Would love the 50mm 1.8, too! Just browsing your older entries has me hooked! You take great photos, your little one is adorable, and I think I could learn a thing or two from you! One thing I've been wanting to figure out is how to watermark my photos. Any tips?
ReplyDeleteI love it that Christina found you, first of all. She's a dear friend!
ReplyDeleteSecond, I remember us both getting our BFPs right after New Year's '08. What a great memory we share :)
~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com
Oh my gosh, thank you for your detailed response! :) I actually don't have Photoshop yet, it's on the wish list, but I'm familar with it through the trials! Also, I can't take credit for the picture in my header, or the ones on my sidebar. The same photographer that Elizabeth uses took those, and yes, we live very close and I used to live right across the street from her!
ReplyDeleteAweee Z was a great Christmas present. I think he needs a little sister too. But you are right when there are two how will we ever have time for the projects we can't keep up with when we have only one child. This is something I think about a lot too.
ReplyDelete