Monday, January 25, 2010

No Picture Monday... Not me Monday!

Not Me Monday!  Hop on over to MckMama's Blog to link up to:




Because I am the perfect photographer... I ALWAYS remember to back up important photos right away.  

I would NEVER leave the photo card in my laptop without immediately backing it up in 4 places, and I definitely WOULDN'T take my laptop on a trip.  Thus, my card would never get accidentally ejected and....
     my card wouldn't get erased.

                      Nope!  NOT ME!

I certainly wouldn't lose pictures from my son's 2nd christmas.
I couldn't possibly lose pictures of my darling son with his amazingly talented great grandmother.
I also wouldn't lose photos of said grandmothers beautiful quilts... you know, pictures I took to help her fill out her quilt projects album.

Nope, not me!  I would never be that careless.

So, I guess you now know why this post has no pictures.
                          :-(

1 comment:

  1. You are always so helpful with all things photography! You KNOW I am obsessed with watermarking right now... that link is going to be uber-helpful, especially since I already have picasa on my laptop!

    Any news from BBC?

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete