Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Trying to get more creative with portrait posing

... But here I am still using Auto... please forgive the grain-i-ness.I know I should have used the rule of thirds a lot better in the top photo, but I was limited by where the crib rails would let me go ;-0




I really hate how over-blown the window on the left is, but I am not sure what to do (in camera) to fix it. I guess I could play around w/ the levels in PS, but wouldn't that make it seem fake?

What do you think? What can I do better with posing?

2 comments:

  1. I dunno I really like these. That first one he looks totally sweet, like you just caught him in a great moment...same with the family one. Did you really pose both of those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Auw, thanks. I only posed the bottom one. I guess you could say I posed the top one w/ the fact that he wouldn't move so I moved my angle. I am sure it was quite humorous to see how I'd contorted my body. I wanted to get more of his room in the picture....

    ReplyDelete