Here are two....
this is the original:

This is an edited version. The shot above was over exposed. I really wanted the clouds to stand out more, as well as the leaf colors. What do you think of the edit I made? I am still at the very beginning of learning photoshop. So I played with the brighten/ darken & sharpen. I think it is hard to see the color of the leaves at this resolution (I shrink them down a LOT in case someone steals them).

And lastly... a silhouette shot that I think turned out kind of neat. And all on auto still with the Canon Powershot A610.
These are great and I like your edit. Landscapes are hard because even though it's gorgeous it still needs a main "thing" to direct the eye in a picture. At least that is what I've found. You've done great with these and I love how you've framed the lake.
ReplyDeleteI like the bottom one best. I think the lighting made everything a little more dull in the pictures but in the last picture the sky is what draws you in
ReplyDeleteYeah Holly, now that you said that, I'd agree that they sky draws you in. ;-)
ReplyDelete