Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall fun

Some photos from last fall (again, before I was "trying" on manual setting)
The first, a poor example of silhouette, but I think it turned out cool b/c I can sort of see the shape of the sun behind the leaves. If you have suggestions as to how I could have done this better.... please leave a comment!


Second, I wanted to capture the beauty of all the leaves that had just fallen. I really wished I had included the tops of the trees. Again, please comment & let me know what I could do better. I don't know a thing about different lenses (I am assuming a wide angle could have helped me here). Please elaborate!

2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful I love the colors and the way you captured the light through the leaves. Good work girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly ;-)
    I love that you started a 365 w/ Maddie :-)

    ReplyDelete