Day 70
Day 69 (ok, again, technically from day 67)
Day 68 (ok, technically from day 67 ;-)
Day 67
A surprise late winter snow storm. It was a gorgeous heavy snow, and if it hadn't been a work day, I would have been out taking pictures all day!
Day 66
Day 65
I love light painting. During my flickr meets, another guy was playing around with this and I decided to try it. I used a very slow shutter speed (2 sec) and moved my camera around (it was pointed at a ceiling made from bars of wood). I moved my camera in different ways (up, down, across, around) to get different shapes.
Day 64
Day 63
Time for some comparisons.... I went to a local flickr meets and got a great lighting tutorial from this guy. I learned a ton!!! I decided to take this opportunity to play some in photoshop as well... do you like the edited picture better? I dislike heavy handed editing, so I wanted to keep it light. I don't think I kept it as "light" as I prefer, but that is why I need to practice it!
SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera) (white balance adjusted)
Edits
Edits
SSOC (adjusted white balance)
Edits:
Day 62
Day 61
Day 60 I just got these fun letters for my son, and wow does he love to play with them. They have a neat iridescence to them that I tried to capture on digital media. I also just realized that now my husband finished putting the drop ceiling in our basement... the bounce looks awesome w/ the speedlight!
Day59 After pouring on a jello/ sweetened condensed milk and letting sit overnight.
Day 58 I decided to make my son a special jello treat. It was a bit of a lengthy process.
























No comments:
Post a Comment