Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flowers and faces.... i heart faces entry.

We recently moved into a new house, so I am, again, horribly behind in posting.  But I saw this challenge and had a cute picture for it.

Here is a cute one I got of Z while planting flowers this weekend.  I wanted to go for a soft dreamy kind of look.  I am not sure I accomplished that.
My favorite part about this picture is that he ended up pulling the flower out of the pot.  Oh well, at least I got a cute picture out of it!

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely so sweet. I love the color, the composition and that the flower was sacrificed for such a wonderful capture! Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This is so precious! Great entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for commenting on my blog. Your photo is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You captured soft and dreamy. The colors are wonderful, as is the intent look on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely picture! I agree, as long as you captured the moment, what happens to the flower in the moments after is okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the comments on my pictures! I'm trying really hard to get more creative!

    ReplyDelete