but trying to get **something** done and posted.
Flowers... and letters sometime in May 2009
Yes... elementary at best, but I was just beginning my learning. Here I was trying to work on the rule of thirds and seeing how it changed where my eye goes in the pictures when looking at them. Do you notice a difference?





First of all, these are beautiful pictures! I think my favorite is the one of the pink flower. I love that angle, and the fact that it's not a "straight-on" shot. Great job!
ReplyDeleteAbout the house, we are actually going to be renting for the first year. We'd been specifically looking for a home with a "lease purchase" option. We're giving ourselves the next year to save, and then the deposits and a % of rent will also go toward closing costs. That's great that you guys are getting ready to put in an offer on a house! :) You'll have to keep me updated!
Um, what on EARTH is the comment before mine????
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to thank you for your advice on watermarking-- I finally figured it out!
~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
I thought it was so funny that I'm not the only woman who has that work/bathroom/cleaning issue! There's comfort in numbers (ha, doesn't that phrase ALWAYS apply to going to the bathroom?).
ReplyDelete~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom
Very nice
ReplyDelete